Ladies Kabo Beads Necklace (Borneo Handmade)
Sold byLahai Ask owner
- Size: 10 inch Length
- Every piece is different
- Orang Ulu traditional necklace
- The Kabo is also known locally as ‘Buah Kabo’ which resembles a fruit. In English it is called a bobble and it is made from hundreds of glass seed beads.
- In Sarawak, the Kabo is commonly used by the Orang Ulu community, namely the Kelabit, Kayan and Kenyah people, who live in the highlands of Sarawak Borneo.
- This tradition goes back hundreds of centuries, as the Kabo was only used by the tribal men.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Specification: Ladies Kabo Beads Necklace (Borneo Handmade)
Be the first to review “Ladies Kabo Beads Necklace (Borneo Handmade)”
- Store Name: LL Handicraft
- Vendor: LL Handicraft
lot 11064 jalan persiaran taman tunku tamanjelita
- No ratings found yet!
Beads HandbagSold by LL Handicraft
Beads Handbag (Borneo Handmade)Sold by LL Handicraft
Beads Tote bag (Borneo Handmade)Sold by LL Handicraft
Elegent Orang Ulu Beadwork Necklace for dinner or function wear accessorySold by LL Handicraft
Tapung EnoSold by LL Handicraft
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.