Ladies Kabo Beads Necklace (Borneo Handmade)
Sold byLahai Ask owner
- Size: 10 inch Length
- Every piece is different
- Orang Ulu traditional necklace
- The Kabo is also known locally as ‘Buah Kabo’ which resembles a fruit. In English it is called a bobble and it is made from hundreds of glass seed beads.
- In Sarawak, the Kabo is commonly used by the Orang Ulu community, namely the Kelabit, Kayan and Kenyah people, who live in the highlands of Sarawak Borneo.
- This tradition goes back hundreds of centuries, as the Kabo was only used by the tribal men.
Specification: Ladies Kabo Beads Necklace (Borneo Handmade)
Be the first to review “Ladies Kabo Beads Necklace (Borneo Handmade)”
- Store Name: LL Handicraft
- Vendor: LL Handicraft
lot 11064 jalan persiaran taman tunku tamanjelita
- No ratings found yet!
Mini Bead Carrier BagSold by LL Handicraft
Orang Ulu Beadwork NecklaceSold by LL Handicraft
tapung enoSold by LL Handicraft
SELENDANG MANIK (Sash / Scarf)Sold by LL Handicraft
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.