Kabo Glass Beads Bracelet
- Borneo Handmade
- Kabo as traditional Orang Ulu pattern
- The Kabo is also known locally as ‘Buah Kabo’ which resembles a fruit. In English it is called a bobble and it is made from hundreds of glass seed beads.
- In Sarawak, the Kabo is commonly used by the Orang Ulu community, namely the Kelabit, Kayan and Kenyah people, who live in the highlands of Sarawak Borneo.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Specification: Kabo Glass Beads Bracelet
- Store Name: LNB Handicraft
- Vendor: LNB Handicraft
- Address: Lot 2155, Taman Permaisuri Indah
Jalan Palma 3, RPR Batu 6, Jalan Pujut-Lutong
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.