Borneo Native “Kabo” Necklace for Lady
- The “Green color Kabo” middle diameter = 7 cm
- Can be wear at any time or during functions
- Orang Ulu traditional necklace
- The Kabo is also known locally as ‘Buah Kabo’ which resembles a fruit. In English it is called a bobble and it is made from hundreds of glass seed beads.
- In Sarawak, the Kabo is commonly used by the Orang Ulu community, namely the Kelabit, Kayan and Kenyah people, who live in the highlands of Sarawak Borneo.
Specification: Borneo Native “Kabo” Necklace for Lady
Be the first to review “Borneo Native “Kabo” Necklace for Lady”
- Store Name: Rejoice Handicraft
- Vendor: Rejoice Handicraft
Jalan Sibu, Shop Lot Taman Jelita
- No ratings found yet!
Beads Sash (Handmade)Sold by Rejoice Handicraft
Beads NecktieSold by Rejoice Handicraft
Earing (Christal)Sold by Rejoice Handicraft
Beads NecklaceSold by Rejoice Handicraft
Beads Earing (Handmade)Sold by Rejoice Handicraft
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.