Borneo Native “Kabo” Necklace for Lady
- The “Green color Kabo” middle diameter = 7 cm
- Can be wear at any time or during functions
- Orang Ulu traditional necklace
- The Kabo is also known locally as ‘Buah Kabo’ which resembles a fruit. In English it is called a bobble and it is made from hundreds of glass seed beads.
- In Sarawak, the Kabo is commonly used by the Orang Ulu community, namely the Kelabit, Kayan and Kenyah people, who live in the highlands of Sarawak Borneo.
Specification: Borneo Native “Kabo” Necklace for Lady
- Store Name: Rejoice Handicraft
- Vendor: Rejoice Handicraft
Jalan Sibu, Shop Lot Taman Jelita
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.